Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks To 7 Pistons Car Club

3 posters

Go down

Thanks To 7 Pistons Car Club  Empty Thanks To 7 Pistons Car Club

Post  DaveG Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:08 pm

I'd like to extend a big thank's to Platon & Goran from 7 Pistons car club.

Last night Gio & I attended the Clubs second meeting and I've gotta say having had many years involvement in car clubs these guys know how to run a club, the factory in Melton which is home to the Club is very well set up and is improving all the time with the addition of more and more automotive memrobilia, the walls have some amazing old signage and pictures that would normally be seen in a classic car museum. It's no wonder the Club has grown so quickly, these guys are passionate about this club and what it stands for, you get this vibe from the minute you arrive at the club house and I've no doubt it's the reason for the clubs rapid growth

We arrived around 7:30pm got to meet some of the 30+ members who had attended then Planton called the meeting to order.
T he club is very forward thinking and It's the Members who make the decisions, something a lot of clubs could learn from.

I've been involved in clubs that have been around 30 - 40 years and they still dont have the culture, knowledge of the car scene and commitment to members that 7 Pistons have developed in only 3 months.

Gio and I were invited by Platon to come along on a fact gathering mission and I've gotta say we've come away with some new thoughts and ideas.

Again to 7 Pistons Committee and Members , thanks for the amazing hospitality and a great night guys, really enjoyed it and thanks also to Masterchef Jimmy who cooked up a very tasty BBQ after the meeting.

Again thanks guys, for the evening and the advice.

If anyone is looking for a Car Club in the Western Suburbs give these guys a call or visit http://www.7pistonscarclub.com/
They accept all makes models and types of vehicles, You will be made very welcome.

DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thanks To 7 Pistons Car Club  Empty Re: Thanks To 7 Pistons Car Club

Post  1963-FTB Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Dave/Gio

Thank you for your kind words, it was good to have you guys along and i must say the place was a vibe last night and probably due to the passion from all the members, what was also interesting is that we signed 6 new members yesterday, mostly through word of mouth and the internet, yes good clubs attract good people because the place can come alive. Dave you and Gio are always welcome to the House of 7, and remember the Brotherhood of Pistons remember their Family's.

Last edited by 1963-FTB on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
1963-FTB
1963-FTB

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:30 pm

long live PISTONIA
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  1963-FTB Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:46 pm

DaveG wrote:long live PISTONIA

hahahaha...
1963-FTB
1963-FTB

Back to top Go down

Post  Giobus Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Platon,

Thank you to Goran and yourself for a great night! Smile

You guys have really made a cool home for car lovers -what ever brand or breed.

We came away with some good ideas an insight on what a GOOD club is.

I think we will be 'sister clubs' when we get up and going

Thanks again Cool
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down