Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Driver's Beware ~ Club Reg Plates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driver's Beware ~ Club Reg Plates

Post  Giobus on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Evening All,

Spent the day in a Service Manager's Meeting Rolling Eyes

But l had an interesting conversation with one of the Service Managers who is a member of a Holden Car Club in a rural city.

They have a member in the club who is a TOG Police.

At one of there club meetings they were told that during routine spot checks, Vehicle Log Books are checked ~ NO ISSUE > Right!

But what they also starting to do is check if you have had any RED LIGHT or SPEEDING fines in the past 'rego year' & if there is no entry in the log book. Shocked

The car will be impounded & you are also fined for driving a 'Un-registered Vehicle' and a few extra items >>> etc, etc etc. Shocked Shocked Shocked

So the end of the story is this - FILL IN THE BOOK & RESPECT FO THE ROAD.

We are Cruiser's Not Speedsters

Cruizin in Luxury

Giobus

Giobus
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driver's Beware ~ Club Reg Plates

Post  Kiwibird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Well Victoria has just fallen from my 'Place to Live' list.

I can drive my T-bird anywhere, anytime without worry over here.

Likewise my 429 & auto '55 F100 with narrowed 9" rear, HZ Holden front suspension/brakes/steering and lowered to the max on 10"X15" and 7"X14" Centerlines.
Kiwibird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top