Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Club Names

5 posters

Go down

Car Club Names Empty Car Club Names

Post  DaveG Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Car club names
heard of any good ones, what's you favourite. I think a Club name has to embody what the club is about.
There are some out there already that I really like ie,

Smokin Aces
Classic Knights
Sultans Rod & Custom

Do you have any you like.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Car Club Names Empty Re: Car Club Names

Post  jptbird Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:47 pm

8 Pistons????

jptbird
jptbird

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:03 pm

jptbird wrote:8 Pistons????

hAhAhAhAhA!!!!!!!!! I reckon that'll generate some comment, not sure from who tho.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jptbird Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Hahahahahahaha.
Cat amongst the pigeons!
jptbird
jptbird

Back to top Go down

Post  tony b Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:39 pm

How about
Kustoms and Kruizers, or Thunder Down Under Cruisers or The Kings of Kool Kruizers or what about the Knucklehead Cruisers.
These are just a few off teh top of my head.

This could be fun playing with words.

Tony

tony b

Back to top Go down

Post  jptbird Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:41 pm

You are on to something big T.
Triple K - Kustoms. Kruisers & Klassics.
jptbird
jptbird

Back to top Go down

Post  1963-FTB Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:58 pm

I am shocked at the continued use of bad and harsh vulgar language on this forum, I mean Cmon guys show some respect to the Thousands (well one day) to be forumites out there, who read your posts, if you can not spell correctly then do not write at all, you Dave should be ashamed of yourself for spelling hahahahaha incorrectly.

The 7 Pistons Car Club would like to advise all of the Forumites and Pistonites that we are the 7 Pistons Car Club and not the Imitation mob that are going around calling themselves the 8 Pistons, if by chase there is someone who would like to mention the name 8 Pistons (excluding my generous self) I would ask that they be rep-remanded and issued a 3 Strike Policy from this forum, so in short MR Admin, please issue warnings to anyone who uses the term 8 Pistons, (excluding my generous Good self once again)

and for the record

I reckon if a car Club was to be called 8 Pistons that would sound kind of cool, and remember the 7 Pistons Car Club www.7pistonscarclub.com or email at sevenpistons@hotmail.com and check us out on Facebook, for more info, the next meeting is scheduled for the 22nd of Feb at 7.30pm, also to all the 7 Pistonites out there, Happy Valentines Day to you and your lovely Ladies, and in some cases your lovely Men.

1963-FTB
1963-FTB

Back to top Go down

Post  jptbird Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Hahahahahaha.
Hope I spelt that right. affraid
jptbird
jptbird

Back to top Go down

Post  1963-FTB Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:04 pm

What about just a little and simple name like Melbourne Classic Car Club.
1963-FTB
1963-FTB

Back to top Go down

Post  jptbird Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Not bad either PP.
However, we are now more than Classics on this forum.
Cruisers, Customs, Low Riders .................and of course Clashiks.
jptbird
jptbird

Back to top Go down

Post  1963-FTB Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Check out this page, it has all the Clubs names listed with Vic Roads, mite give someone a idea for a Car Club name, and as you will able to see that the 7 Pistons Car Club is not listed it is because this was issued back in November of last year, so once they Release the next one you will find us on there in the top dozen we believe, also please note there is no 8 Pistons listed at all, hAhAhAhAhAhA, ops i did it again

http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/NR/rdonlyres/968DA8A2-EF7F-49A0-95C5-04A46A1BE869/0/ApprovedCarClubsandAssociationsNov2012.pdf
1963-FTB
1963-FTB

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Ok Platon by you're own ruling you Sir have one strike left before being Red Carded from the game so to speak.

Some good names coming forward there, keep them coming guys.

7 Pistons holds a special place in our Hearts and I'm sure all of our brothers in the West will support such a wonderfull organization.
Gio and i are Looking forward to coming over for the meeting on Friday 22nd. We'll be like the 2 old guys in the balcony on the Muppet Show, we'll be the Hecklers.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  USFairlane66 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Does this mean what I think it means,

Dave I've just joined another Club, I'm gonna be pissed if you are,

Hey my last Topic on this subject was deleted how come, I was just asking then because I didn't want to go somewhere else.

here's some I like

Old Skool Classic & Rod Club
Jokers Wild " " "
Aces Wild " " "
Southern Knights " " "
Boulevard Knights " " "
USFairlane66
USFairlane66

Back to top Go down

Post  1963-FTB Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:21 pm

DaveG wrote:Ok Platon by you're own ruling you Sir have one strike left before being Red Carded from the game so to speak.

Some good names coming forward there, keep them coming guys.

7 Pistons holds a special place in our Hearts and I'm sure all of our brothers in the West will support such a wonderfull organization.
Gio and i are Looking forward to coming over for the meeting on Friday 22nd. We'll be like the 2 old guys in the balcony on the Muppet Show, we'll be the Hecklers.

Dave
Spoke with Kev today and he told me a couple of sorry story's, I hope this is not true as I believe that this would be very good if not great thing, get a hold of Kevin and come down on Friday for a look see and a Chat, like Peter Gabriel one said "Please don't give up" and the Yazz also once said "The only way is Up"
1963-FTB
1963-FTB

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi Platon
Yeah kev Chris and I spoke at length Yesterday about what to do. We will still be moving forward Gio and I are just being cautious not to jump in and regret it down the track, You know T's crossed and i's dotted.

A lot of good things came from Yesterdays discussions so stay tuned. See you Friday night.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down