Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Car Club

4 posters

Go down

Looking for a Car Club Empty Looking for a Car Club

Post  cruzin Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Hi all
I'm looking for a good car club, i live in Pakenham and I've got a sweet 62 Chev Impala, I think it's sweet anyway. Any good Clubs around this area.

cruzin

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Car Club Empty Re: Looking for a Car Club

Post  USFairlane66 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:16 pm

i asked the same question a week or two ago.....No Reply
USFairlane66
USFairlane66

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 am

Hi Guys
I'm sure there are lots of good clubs around, I've just recently joined the Classic & Rod Club Victoria. they're based in Cranbourne but have members from all over Melbourne. I can truthfully say I just fronted up at a cruise meeting point and introduced myself and my wife and I were made to feel like part of the club from that point on. a really friendly familly oriented group.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord of The Rims Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Ye Gads..... A car club in Cranbourne wouldn't you have to have a Criminal Record to be a Member.

Lord of The Rims

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:34 am

Lord of The Rims wrote:Ye Gads..... A car club in Cranbourne wouldn't you have to have a Criminal Record to be a Member.

That's really uncalled for, Show a little respect
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down