Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEDERATION SQUARE

+6
spits 65 bird
tony b
jptbird
Giobus
DaveG
BulletBird1962
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FEDERATION SQUARE - Page 2 Empty Re: FEDERATION SQUARE

Post  65bird Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Admin wrote:Hi Guys
The Forum has a facebook page, we use it to attract members Gio keeps it updated with events we are attending. there's a search bar up near the top of the page just type in Thunderbirds Downunder lots of members here have pages and swap info. I had to get my daughter to show me how to use it.

OOPS sorry just realised i'm signed in under Admin been making some changes to the Forum......It's DaveG

Hi Dave does that mean non FB users can access it?
65bird
65bird

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Aussiebird wrote:Unless I'm losing it Dave you can only see the como pics? When you click on classic car forums library it says it's a private album. Is that what you were asking ?

Hi Matt
Thanks mate, that's what I wanted to know, there are about a dozen Albums that I want all members to have access to so looks like I better fix that, thanks again Matt Oh were you able to see the Fed Square pics.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BulletBird1962 Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 pm

DaveG wrote:
Aussiebird wrote:Unless I'm losing it Dave you can only see the como pics? When you click on classic car forums library it says it's a private album. Is that what you were asking ?

Hi Matt
Thanks mate, that's what I wanted to know, there are about a dozen Albums that I want all members to have access to so looks like I better fix that, thanks again Matt Oh were you able to see the Fed Square pics.

hi dave the fed square pics work this morning but not now.
BulletBird1962
BulletBird1962

Back to top Go down

FEDERATION SQUARE - Page 2 Empty Re : Federation Square

Post  Oceanside TB Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Just looked again at Dave's photobucket/classic car page, no problems with the photos at Fed.Sq.
Make sure you click onto the lhs of the page where it notes 'Albums'. Sometimes, I wonder if with the majority of the forum linking/interfacing problems are due to the PC to Mac communications not working.
I use a Mac & I'm guessing this forum is originally designed for PC. Sometimes it can be a real bugger just posting photos , as I sometimes have to do a slightly different procedure from the previous time to make a successful image post. Or , it could just be me losing it ?
Oceanside TB
Oceanside TB

http://tbirds.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussiebird Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:20 am

Interesting that I just tried to look at them again Dave but it came up as private again. I logged into photo bucket and could see everything once I was logged in
Aussiebird
Aussiebird

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Aussiebird wrote:Interesting that I just tried to look at them again Dave but it came up as private again. I logged into photo bucket and could see everything once I was logged in

I hought i had it set for Public on all the Albums, I'd better check it out.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

FEDERATION SQUARE - Page 2 Empty Re : Federation Square

Post  Oceanside TB Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi guys, here's a couple of more pics of the day ( hope I got everyone ).
http://s1323.beta.photobucket.com/user/Vegaspaul1/library/TBirds%20at%20Federation%20Square
Oceanside TB
Oceanside TB

http://tbirds.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2