Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo Shot Locations

3 posters

Go down

Photo Shot Locations Empty Photo Shot Locations

Post  Giobus Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi All,

Platon posted a picture on his Facebook page which in my view a fantastic photo of his car.
Photo Shot Locations Getatt10
The question is this;

> Where are some good locations for a 'photo shoot' ~ landscapes, beach, city scape, industrial, or where ever.

> Then there is the question on 'who can take a good photo' ~ someone who can plan & take that shot .

Once we have these two items sorted out we can plan a 'Group cruise & photo shoot' for though who attend.

So post locations where we could enjoy a 'drive' & 'take some photos'.
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photo Shot Locations Empty Photo Shot !

Post  Giobus Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Hi All,

There was some talk yesterday regarding getting some photos of the cars done 'Professionally' and then l came across this.
Photo Shot Locations Captur12
It's run by Australin Auto Kulture and by the look of it, it must happen on a regular basis. Keep a lookout on their Facebook page or the website http://www.austautokulture.com
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photo Shot Locations Empty Re: Photo Shot Locations

Post  DaveG Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Hey Gio, after you left Kev was talking to a guy and introduced me to him. he was a sponsor yesterday and he does some amazing photography, he gave me his latest calendar beautifull shots, I told him we were keen to do some night shots and he said he wants to do some pics at Mobil refinery at night. His normal rate is 7 pics $150 but he said if I can get 5 vehicles together he do 5 x pics of each car and and a group pic of the cars for $80 per car. So for $80 you'd get 5 pics of your car and a group pic. not bad value, I've scanned a couple of pics from the callendar, I guess if we had more than 5 cars it could be done over a couple of nights.

Photo Shot Locations Img01010

Photo Shot Locations Img01110
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spits 65 bird Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:56 pm

hi dave
count me in on photo shoot good value and even better only around the corner from my place oil wont reach the tappets
spits 65 bird
spits 65 bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Giobus Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Dave,

Count me in!

That night shot of the Lexus is amazing with the industrial backdrop.

>>> Three down, two to go Very Happy
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:05 pm

I reckon Chris will be in, Imagine that Samoan Coral under the lights,
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down