Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show us your Cruise Photo

2 posters

Go down

Show us your Cruise Photo Empty Show us your Cruise Photo

Post  Giobus Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi All,

What a magic day it was today, here's a photo of Dave & l cruising down Princess Highway just outside of Longwarry, Victoria.
Show us your Cruise Photo P1030422

>> Where have you been, put up a photo of you and your car Very Happy
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Show us your Cruise Photo Empty Re: Show us your Cruise Photo

Post  DaveG Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:37 pm

OH Cool !!! It's a bit surreal seeing your car going down the road. even more interseting than static shots at a show.
I wondered what you were doing when you came up along side I thought we were gunna Drag Race but then you dropped back.

Imagine that, Melissa and Di come to the police station to pick us up cause we'd been done under the hoon laws. No I dont think we need to go there. being charged, having the car impounded I could live with but I coukdn.t put up with the ear bashing that i'd get once we got home..
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Show us your Cruise Photo Empty Family Cruise Photo

Post  Giobus Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:21 am

Here's a picture of us cruising into the Black Saturday Remembrance Day Cruise Show at Healsville.
Show us your Cruise Photo Dsc05810

Thanks to Barry ~ Service Manager at Healsville Toyota who took the photo.

Catch you all Smile
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Show us your Cruise Photo Empty Re: Show us your Cruise Photo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down