Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All American show Sydney 20th Jan

2 posters

Go down

All American show Sydney 20th Jan Empty All American show Sydney 20th Jan

Post  Aussiebird Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Tried to upload a few pics of the Tbirds on show yesterday but it seems photo bucket have changed their format and I can't for the life of me upload anything. Any suggestions on a new host that you guys use would be appreciated.

Anyway as for the pics not sure if you have seen or not the website

www.ozshowcars.com

All the pics as well as other shows pictures (you can search states)and an event calendar are on there

Matt

Aussiebird
Aussiebird

Back to top Go down

All American show Sydney 20th Jan Empty Re: All American show Sydney 20th Jan

Post  DaveG Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Hi Matt
This Forum has it's own Hosting site when you became a member you also joined serverimage.com

What you can do is just have the pics on your computer i put the Pics i wanna upload into a folder on the computer Desktop and then upload from there, I find it's really easy when you get use to it.

I've put a Tutorial on the Forum here's a link,
https://tccf.forumotion.com/t11-how-to-post-pics-photos
I hope this helps let me know if it doesnt
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down