Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's coming Up

4 posters

Go down

What's coming Up Empty What's coming Up

Post  DaveG Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:25 am

Hi Guys
What events do you know of in Victoria during March & April. Looks pretty thin for shows, I cant find much Melbourne Local stuff.

Also when is the big American Car Show on at Flemington.

Looks like i'm heading to sunny Qld in late Feb to look after the branch up there while the State Manager takes some leave

Looks like I'll miss the TOCA Lilydale show, just trying to figure out what else i'm going to miss. At this stage i'm going up on the 18th Feb returning on the 29th Feb.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's coming Up Empty What's coming Up

Post  65bird Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:47 am

Hi Dave I know that 3 Thunderbird owners will be going to Wodonga in March for the big Chrysler display up there to show off their Chryslers me included. Laughing
Will get back if I hear of anything involving other makes.
65bird
65bird

Back to top Go down

What's coming Up Empty Re: What's coming Up

Post  tony b Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Flemington is usually the first Sunday in April I think this years will be Sunday the 7th .

Just did a search and lots of sites are saying the same thing, 7/4/13

tony b

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi Nick
Yeah i believe that's a big one up on the Murray, I saw the Flyer for it. looked like a Hollywood production.

Thanks Tony,
I didn't get there last year so want to make sure I've got it on the Calendar this year.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  1965tbird Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Chryslers on the murrey gets around 800 cars and is organised by one of the smallest car clubs (12) members

They also have the best bbq on the main drag friday and saturday
1965tbird
1965tbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down