Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas

+3
tony b
Aussiebird
DaveG
7 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Post  DaveG Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Merry Christmas to all Thunderbirds Downunder Members,
have a great Xmas and most of all a Happy, Healthy & Safe 2013.

Cheers Dave
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Re: Merry Christmas

Post  Aussiebird Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Likewise to you Dave and the other forum guys (and girls) - xmas may even deliver some much wanted Tbird presents (heaven knows some of us need them haha
Have an enjoyable and safe Xmas and new year period

Matt
Aussiebird
Aussiebird

Back to top Go down

Post  tony b Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:09 pm

To you and ours may you all have safe, healthy and happy festive season and may 2013 be your best year yet.
Tony.

tony b

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Engine Coming Back!?

Post  rhinosoft Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi All,

the mongrel coot that has had my engine for over 6 months tells me today that he will have it ready by the end of this week. So better make that the end of next month, but it WILL happen, even if Santa is not riding in the car tonight!

I am going to pull it all down and check everything and document the lot with plenty of photos. Nothing I can do about this but if I can put the word out about him and save another tbirder drama's then I am happy.

All the best one and all.

Graeme
rhinosoft
rhinosoft

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi Rhino
You could write a mini series on that Engine, what a saga.
hopefully the new year will bring better luck for you and the Engine will give you many years of good service.

I'm sure there are plenty of guys here who'd like to know who the Engine guy is so that they never fall into the same trap, I'm all for giving someone a second chance if they make a mistake but this has been ridiculous and when you are all done and sorted there should be some naming and shaming.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  1963-FTB Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Merry Xmas Dave, and thanks for all that you and Gio have done on this forum, and to the Hundreds but soon to be Thousands of Forumite's a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all.

1963-FTB
1963-FTB

Back to top Go down

Post  Giobus Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:59 am

1963-FTB wrote:Merry Xmas Dave, and thanks for all that you and Gio have done on this forum, and to the Hundreds but soon to be Thousands of Forumite's a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Hi All,

Well it's Boxing Day and we have put on a couple of more pounds (or is that just me), enjoyed a bit of couch time and now we prepare for a New Years Eve function.

I hope everyone had a Great Christmas with family and friends and l hope the new year will bring what you hope for.

See you all.
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Runaroundsue Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi Guys
I'm late as usual with the christmass wishes but anyway have a fantastic new year. Down in Tassie visiting Mum & Dad, Linda and I both brought our Mustangs over and Today we went cruising with the Club Dad has joined , he took his 65 TBird Convertible there was my brothers 63 TBird H/Top, and the club cars were a beautifull EH Holden, FC panel van, Buick i think 88 does that sound right, Linda and my Mustangs and a 65 Fastback Mustang, a NSW guy here on Holidays he saw us at the meeting point and asked if he could tag along, He was really cute too which was a bonus, we all had a great day my brother is going to put photos up Tomorrow.
My car got a ding in the door on the ferry (My fault) coming over I was really upset it's the first mark on her. so i'll have to get that fixed when i get back, It's only just noticeable but i know it's there and being Black and perfectly straight i want to keep her that way, Dave, Bobby Grambau said your brotherinlaw Victor with the Yellow 65 Mustang Coupe could repair it so it cant be seen, is he really that good.
Our cars ran really well and the cruise was fantastic, We've got another one on Sunday with lots more members coming along. Anyway Guys have a great New Year from Linda & SuzieQ xxx

Runaroundsue

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Hi Suzie
Yeah Bucket is that good, there are pics of his yellow 65 Mustang on the Forum here, you've only got to see the quality of it to know how good he is, The first time he did it many years ago it won Top coupe at the Street Machine Nats. his 62 Impala is perfect as well, has cleaned up best Chevrolet at an all Chevy day. If you want Bucket to repair it let me know He has a huge shop in Moorabbin. I'll talk to him, He doesn't like doing Classics these days too much work, more money in Insurance work. But he'll do it at the right money.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down