Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car of the Month

2 posters

Go down

Car of the Month Empty Car of the Month

Post  DaveG Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi Guys
we should of had a new car of the Month for November but I've been so busy with work It just hasn't happened, I'm away on a work trip in northern Vic all next week.

Anyway I need a car for December, Anyone want to have thier car as car of the month for December, It definately doesn't have to be a show car, It's about the story every car is Unique, I need 6 - 10 Photos and I'll send you some questions it's very painless. If you wanna do it just get in touch with me. I've got January & February next year covered I just need December.. Dave
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Car of the Month Empty Re: Car of the Month

Post  Runaroundsue Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi Dave
I guess a Mustang is out of the question.????

Runaroundsue

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 am

Hi Sue
Would love to feature your Mustang, Just give me a little more time. We have a new Forum and Website starting up which will be open to all makes and models of 50's 60's & 70's Classic cars but will be by invitation only, Your Stang can be the first Car of the Month on there.. This Thunderbird Forum will remain untouched and Graeme (Rhinosoft) is working on getting the Thunderbird Downunder Website finished,

The new Forum will be completley seperate from this one and Having scoured other Forums it's obvious that Mustang and Camaro guys are in the Majority and do tend to take over on other forums for that reason numbers of Camaros & Mustangs will be limited on the new Forum.

I just have to talk some more with Giovanni to work out a couple of issues, then we should be online.

I'm sure some of the guys who are on here will also be part of the new one as well.
Watch this space as they say.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Runaroundsue Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi Dave
That sounds great i would love for my car to be the first car of the month on the new forum.
As you know Linda has also bought a Mustang and I have another friend who has a Pontiac GTO will they be eligable as members of the new forum, we wanted to join a club so we've joined the 60's American Muscle Car Club, haven't been on any club outings yet but we will be, It would be nice if all of us could also be on the new forum youre doing. Cheers Suzie.

Runaroundsue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down