Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad time for the Kid

+5
Giobus
tony b
DaveG
65bird
CaliforniaKid
9 posters

Go down

Sad time for the Kid Empty Sad time for the Kid

Post  CaliforniaKid Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi to all our friends Downunder
I have been dropping in from time to time but Ihaven't had much to say you see my wife Jan passed away 3 weeks ago, Only 2 mths ago she was diagnosed with Cancer now she's gone. I've been her full time carer for the last 2 mths and the boys here (The California Crew) have been great supporting me thru a very difficult time. Our plans to head downunder and meet up with you guys are now on hold, It will still happen but maybe later in 2013 and my 24 Yr old Son wants to come with us, I would have loved for Jan to see Australia. Don't put things off, life is too short. Hey guys tell your wife you love her everyday cause once she's gone you will wish you had. Not much more to say I guess, I'll keep dropping in to say Hi. Take care everybody and live your dreams.
CaliforniaKid
CaliforniaKid
Thunderbirds

Back to top Go down

Sad time for the Kid Empty Sad time for the Kid

Post  65bird Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:10 am

Our deepest sympathies to you and your family Califoria Kid from everyone on the Thunderbird Downunder forum .
Nothing saddens us deeply than hearing that one of our club family members has passed away. In regards to you and your son comming down to Oz next year I'm sure that the club members here will look after you guys and show you around.
Again sorry about your loss. R.I.P. Jan.
Nick.
65bird
65bird

Back to top Go down

Sad time for the Kid Empty Re: Sad time for the Kid

Post  DaveG Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:27 am

Hi Chuck
Mate, so sorry to hear of your loss, I had been wondering where you guys had been.

As you say life is too short, unfortunately it takes a loss like this to make us realise that, your words about telling those nearest & dearest that we love them are so true.

Obviously at a time like this everything gets put on the backburner but the day will come when you feel you can move forward again and when it does mate I sincerly hope that you & your son along with Sacramento Kid and the rest of the California Crew can find your way to Melbourne, I can assure you that you will be made most welcome. Next time I have a quiet one I'll raise a glass to Jan. Cheers Mate, Take care.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tony b Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi Chuck,
Sorry to hear of your loss our condolences to you and your family through this time. We hope that the sands of time will ease the pain and sadness sometime soon for you all.
Tony.

tony b

Back to top Go down

Post  Giobus Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Evening Chuck,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Our thought to you and your family through this time.

As you indicated, grab every moment you can in Life.
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spits 65 bird Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:49 pm

hi chuck
sorry to hear of your loss...it is true we take a lot of things for granted...our thoughts are with you.
spits 65 bird
spits 65 bird

Back to top Go down

Post  tbirdjerry Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:43 pm

hi chuck
sorry to hear of your loss
our prayers are with you and your family
jerry
tbirdjerry
tbirdjerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Runaroundsue Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi Chuck
I couldn't get to say things i really wanted to on the phone the other night, hearing about Jan was just such a shock, the emotions took over and i was lost for words, I cant belive it, she was so good to all of us while we were over there, she was a beautifull amazing lady, and she didn't deserve this. our thoughts and best wishes are with You, Chuck Jnr and Julie. All our love to the three of you, as Dave says please make sure you still come visit us you've got lots of friends downunder you just need to come here and meet them our thoughts are with you. Love Sue

Runaroundsue

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwibird Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:28 pm

My sincere condolences Chuck, man life just sucks sometimes - but you only have that one life, enjoy it to the full, every minute.

And when you do manage to get downunder be sure to 'cross the ditch' and visit NZ!
Kiwibird
Kiwibird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down