Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chryslers at Caribbean Gardens

Go down

Chryslers at Caribbean Gardens  Empty Chryslers at Caribbean Gardens

Post  65bird Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi guys I took my other baby out today, my Valiant and attended the show and shine today at Caribbean Gardens in Scorsby with the intention of getting wet but the rain held off and the weather was mixed. In between the sun breaking out form the clouds it turned out to be a great day, with a record of 250 Chryslers turning out. There was a lot of great looking cars there.
I know this is a Ford forum but there are a few members out there on this forum that do own other makes of cars besides Fords.
I don't want to clutter this forum with Mopar photos so I will only put up a few. I want to also congratulate Theo and Lucinda Vennix (Victorian State Director
Thunderbird Owners Club of Australia) for winning a trophy with their beautiful looking 1958 Desoto Sportsman. cheers

Theo and Lucinda Vennix's 1958 Desoto Sportsman:
Chryslers at Caribbean Gardens  20121021_114152

Chryslers at Caribbean Gardens  20121021_114204

Chryslers at Caribbean Gardens  20121021_114215

Chryslers at Caribbean Gardens  20121021_114228

And my car: 1970 Valiant VG Pacer Coupe
Chryslers at Caribbean Gardens  20121021_110012

CHEERS, NICK Very Happy

Last edited by 65bird on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
65bird
65bird

Back to top Go down