Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linda is copying Sue

+3
tony b
Feathers
Linda
7 posters

Go down

Linda is copying Sue Empty Linda is copying Sue

Post  Linda Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi guys,
You're probbably not talking to me cause I've been away so long, I'm truly truly sorry I do love you guys, I've just had lots to deal with, You remember my beautifull Trans-Am well it's now wrecked, That tool i use to call a boyfriend was showing off in front of his mates and managed to hit a kerb and flip it onto it's roof. Shannons wrote it off Iand I wrote the TOOL off.

Anyway as you know Suzie bought a Mustang and she's talked me into it as well, I've just driven this one in Canberra and it is fantastic, even though he says the paint needs work it's plenty good enough for a driver. I can get it for $20 with Reg just drive her home. What do you think I'm staying here in Canberra Tonight my brother came with me he's good with cars and thinks it's a good buy, i have to decide in the morning. I know I should join the Mustang Forum but that's where the TOOL hangs out. I dont want him to know. Car Sales ad is below. C Ya Linda

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/ford-mustang-1965-13029473?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=18&page=2&eapi=2&__N=1246+1247+1252+1282+4294966463+4294966191+1216&num=15&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,30000~0.5&sort=default

Linda

Back to top Go down

Linda is copying Sue Empty Re: Linda is copying Sue

Post  Feathers Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:33 pm

POST DELETED BY ADMIN
THIS MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THE FORUM
DaveG

Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post  tony b Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi Linda sorry to hear bout the Trans Am it was a nice looking car even if it did sit too high off the ground.
You could do a lot worse than buy a Mustang. They're fun to drive easy to work on and parts are cheap and readily available. This one doesn't look too bad just check that it wasn't originally a T code six cylinder car as they are not worth as much for resale or insuance. I am sure I speak for all of the other members here by saying that you don't have to leave and join the mustang forum. If you need info that you can't get here you can always get it by doing a google search, that's how I find out all my Mustang guff with out going their forum. I hope all works out for you what ever you decide.

Tony.

tony b

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Feathers wrote:POST DELETED BY ADMIN
DaveG

Dave, what happened here, what was said. I'm a big Girl i can handle it.

Tony thanks for the advice, when we read your post my brother Googled it and found out all the ways to tell, so during the final inspection today he checked and found it's a C code.
Well we are home with the car and I love it, will be doing some small jobs on her but basically she's great I love driving her. We (SuzieQ) and I are taking your advice , we are going to keep this forum as our home and google answers on the Mustangs, so looks like you guys are stuck with us.

Linda

Linda

Back to top Go down

Post  65bird Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Linda wrote:
Feathers wrote:POST DELETED BY ADMIN
DaveG

Dave, what happened here, what was said. I'm a big Girl i can handle it.

Tony thanks for the advice, when we read your post my brother Googled it and found out all the ways to tell, so during the final inspection today he checked and found it's a C code.
Well we are home with the car and I love it, will be doing some small jobs on her but basically she's great I love driving her. We (SuzieQ) and I are taking your advice , we are going to keep this forum as our home and google answers on the Mustangs, so looks like you guys are stuck with us.

Linda

Geez Dave now I want to know also. Must have been bad to ban him lol!
65bird
65bird

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:22 am

Hi Guys
Oh look just some stupid smutty stuff that I'm sure Linda and Sue as our Female members dont want to read. One dick head amongst 180 plus members is not bad. lets just forget about the clown. He wont be back to bother us. We are all here to enjoy our cars, that's all that matters.

Linda you and Sue are always welcome here and we expect to see those Mustangs out cruising with our TBirds. Dave
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  65bird Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:54 am

You're so right Dave there are arse holes like him on every forum. Looks like it was his first post and it was his last. lol!
Good on you for kicking him out. cheers
65bird
65bird

Back to top Go down

Post  1965tbird Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:03 am

And your last also nick lol!
1965tbird
1965tbird

Back to top Go down

Post  tony b Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 am

Glad to hear you ladies are sticking around, I look forward to seeing your cars one day, they both look good in the photo's supplied.
My car started out as a C code also, and slowly I'm modifying it to eventually have a 4 barrell and cam just to give it a little more punch. So far the suspension has been done, a disc brake conversion which I highly recomend as well as extractors and dual exhaust. All of these things have been relatively inexpensive especially when you compare it to doing the same things to a TBird and have made it a better car.

I hope you both have years of enjoyment,
Tony.

tony b

Back to top Go down

Post  ThunderStruck Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:25 pm

I love my Mustang, Drive her several times a week, I love that feeling of turning heads, i always was a show pony. ( If I had to choose between the Mussie & the TBird I'd keep the TBird) hopefully i'll never have to choose.

ThunderStruck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down