Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOCA Vic Picnic / Run Sunday 23rd

+3
USABird
orsm65
DaveG
7 posters

Go down

TOCA Vic Picnic / Run Sunday 23rd Empty TOCA Vic Picnic / Run Sunday 23rd

Post  DaveG Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:29 pm

I guess most of us Vic TOCA members will be going this Sunday,

Those that have PM'd me about joining the club this could be a good chance to meet most of the members, before the Cruise Season starts in earnest, bring along a few snags and a drink for lunch plenty of BBQ's at the venue, this way you can put faces to names of lots of the Forum members and at the same time see if TOCA is for you. I think most of the Victorian TOCA Members who are on this forum will be attending. If you wanna go let me know ASAP, I'll give you the lowdown. Dave
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

TOCA Vic Picnic / Run Sunday 23rd Empty Re: TOCA Vic Picnic / Run Sunday 23rd

Post  orsm65 Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Dave is the Venue local to SE Suburbs, I'm helping my Son on Sunday morning but if it's Local I can be there at Lunch time, would love to meet up with the people from this Forum and maybe join a club at last. plus give the old Girl a run and the TBird as well (Dont tell her i said that) Very Happy John

orsm65

Back to top Go down

Post  USABird Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:21 pm

PM sent Dave

USABird

Back to top Go down

Post  65bird Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi Dave I'm a member and I didn't know anything about it. Is it in the small book they send out?
65bird
65bird

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi Nick
No Lucinda usually sends an email to all Vic members. I guess you're not on the contact list. I suggest you contact Lucinda PM sent.
Be good if you could make it on Sunday.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

TOCA Vic Picnic / Run Sunday 23rd Empty TOCA (Vic) Sun 23rd Sept Jells Park

Post  jptbird Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Hey Nick,
Here is the link to Vic TOCA's events calendar - http://www.toca.net.au/TOCA%202012%20Calendar%20with%20Events.pdf
jptbird
jptbird

Back to top Go down

TOCA Vic Picnic / Run Sunday 23rd Empty TOCA (Vic) Sun 23rd Sept Jells Park

Post  65bird Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks for that James I found it in the little book they send out.
Cheers
65bird
65bird

Back to top Go down

Post  tony b Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi all Lucinda and I scoped the venue yesterday and found there are plenty of BBQ's and undercover seating , if we can get there early enough.
There will be an email sent to TOCA memebers tomorrow reminding people of the event and also to find out who will be interested in meeting and cruising onto the venue as discussed at the meeting earlier this month.
I must admit it's a little frustrating to hear that members claim to not know about events only to find out that they have had the events calander all the time. If any TOCA members do not recieve this reminder email tomorrow PM me with your email address so I can check our records for the correct information. I know i get a lot of messages bounce back for reasons I do not understand.
For those forum members rolling up for a look see and what not , please look for me and I will do my best to fill you in on the club and introduce you to Lucinda our State Director.
Tony.

tony b

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyBoy Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 am

Hi Guys
DannyBoy here from the NSW crew,
I'm in Melbourne for a few days on business and I saw this post, So I PM'd Dave he's given me directions even kindly offered to pick me up but I am on business so not sure which direction I'll be coming from.
I've looked up Jells Park and I'm going to do my best to get there no promises but i'll give it my best shot.

Hoping to meet you all on Sunday, Really looking forward to seeing those beautifull Victorian TBirds in the flesh.
Best Regards Danny.

DannyBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down