Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone there, Hello, Hello

2 posters

Go down

Is anyone there, Hello, Hello Empty Is anyone there, Hello, Hello

Post  DaveG Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:25 am

Hello. Can anyone hear me lol!

I guess it's winter so it's bound to go a bit quieter.

If you find anything interesting post it up, we need something to keep us going thru to the next Cruise Season seems like years away.
I guess there is the LGC mid winter cruise in July to Sorrento, I'll be doing that one so will get heaps of photos to post up.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is anyone there, Hello, Hello Empty cars from the past

Post  65birdman Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:41 pm

past restos and mods not t birds but still fords https://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g370/captingrumpy/ cars from the past the xd falcon is my sons car that we both did as a father and son project all engine bay work fabrication an polishing was done by us this car was featured in street fords magazine he still has the car but it is undergoing new running gear transplant. the BA falcon was my wife's daily driver and i used to be in tickford fpv club all work was done by self the mustang was my previous cruiser before i got got my thunder bird did all the under carriage resto on that .only thing i miss about the tbird is there is nothing to do ecept drive and maintain
65birdman
65birdman

Back to top Go down

Is anyone there, Hello, Hello Empty Re: Is anyone there, Hello, Hello

Post  DaveG Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:47 am

Great Stuff Bill
3 very very nice cars mate, Those engine bays look great. The pic of the 3 of them together is a great pic, Gotta be proud of them all.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is anyone there, Hello, Hello Empty Re: Is anyone there, Hello, Hello

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum