Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacramento breakfast Cruise

2 posters

Go down

Sacramento breakfast Cruise Empty Sacramento breakfast Cruise

Post  CaliforniaKid Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi Guys & Girls
I had planned to come on Today and post up some pics of last Sundays Breakfast Cruise, but it was a wet wet Sunday and we didn't take our cars , I know I Know it's weak but if you've seen how it can rain here you'll understand. We had a great morning 9 of us turned up, Pancakes egg & Bacon and lots of Coffee then we headed over to a swap meet on the outskirts of town, Jimmy picked up some real nice wheels & worn out tyres for his 62, I got a model 1/24 scale of a 57 so that'll give me something to do before our next breakfast. C Ya for now
CaliforniaKid
CaliforniaKid
Thunderbirds

Back to top Go down

Sacramento breakfast Cruise Empty Sacramento Breakfast Cruise

Post  Oceanside TB Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Well, how about a photo of the pancakes at least ?
Oceanside TB
Oceanside TB

http://tbirds.com.au/

Back to top Go down