Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Day at work

4 posters

Go down

Bad Day at work Empty Bad Day at work

Post  Runaroundsue Fri May 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi Guys
as the title says, I had a bad day at work Today, I work as a parts driver for a dealership and there is this guy at a panel shop I deliver to, He's been hitting on me for ages but Today was the final straw, I was bending over to pull a panel out of the ute and he gropped me.
I just threw the panel down and drove off, now my boss is angry with me. I hate this shit. why do guys do that. Sorry I shouldn't take it out on you guys, That's what I like here no sleezy talk, sorry for the rant i just need to tell someone, my housemates tell me it's because of the clothes I wear, Best I get a Nuns habit.

Anyway on abrighter note is anyone going to Keilor on Sunday I want to see some nice TBirds.
Ok well I'm off to the pub to meet Linda for a glass of wine.
Sue.

Runaroundsue

Back to top Go down

Bad Day at work Empty Re: Bad Day at work

Post  rhinosoft Fri May 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi Sue,

sorry to hear that, you could get that creep in serious trouble but sometimes it makes your life more difficult too! Hopefully your boss will get in touch with the gropers boss and go in to bat for you, I know that you could play the 'stress' game, again do you want to go there?

I don't get why your clothes would be a problem, you would have steel capped boots, use them! elephant

Have a few wines with Linda, we cannot make it to Keilor (sick dog) but have a great weekend.

Graeme
rhinosoft
rhinosoft

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Sat May 05, 2012 11:10 am

Hi Sue
Sorry to hear about your day,
I think I know your boss, is his name Ron,
If it's not him then it sure is a coincidence, I've known Ron for many years his GT use to be mine, anyway during a phone conversation with him last night he mentioned a problem at work. Believe me He's on your side in fact he rang the panel shop after you walked out of his office and told the boss they would have a sexual harrasement suite hanging over them if they didn't fire the Sleeze Bag. Ron said you wont take his calls, Talk to him he values you highly.

Ok on a brighter note: I'm expecting to meet you and Linda Tomorrow at Keilor, there are several TBirds from here going, so we'll be looking for you guys OK. In the GT yes.
Dave
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bad Day at work Empty Tomorrows Drive

Post  Giobus Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 am

Morning All,

Hi Sue, l'm Giovanni

>> Sorry to hear about your day, some blokes are just D$%ks!!!

What time is everyone meeting at Keilor???

Can't take the TBird (still in bits) ~ but 'Mr Sparklely' Toyota Camry will come along!

Giovanni Very Happy
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 am

Hi giovanni
I'll PM you mate
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhinosoft Sat May 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Wow, that is amazing if its the same fella. Sue, I can see why your boss was angry, it meant extra work for him but now it has sunk in, that's why he gets paid the big $$$$! He now has to step up and do the right thing by you as the boss, all his other staff will be looking for his support/response as well.

It sounds like it will work out for you - keep your head up.

Graeme
rhinosoft
rhinosoft

Back to top Go down

Post  Runaroundsue Sat May 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Thanks so much for all the support guys, sometimes as a female it's tuff in a mans world. (Automotive Industry)

Dave yep Ron is my Boss when I read your message I called him, thank you so much I thought I was on my own but Ron has been great, looks like the harrasement will stop, I do wear very short skirts and tight T Shirts but that doesn't mean I'm easy. i use to do a lot of clothes modelling and it makes me take pride in the way I dress, Linda is the same but that doesn't make us sluts that deserve to be gropped. Thanks again all you guys you've been very supportive. Linda cant go to Keilor Tomorrow (Family Lunch) and I wont go on my own, maybe when I know you guys a little better I might hitch a ride, we'll be at the next one to meet up. better go now heading out with the Girls to Crown. SuzieQ

Runaroundsue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down