Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not your usual 59 Fairlane

Go down

Not your usual 59 Fairlane Empty Not your usual 59 Fairlane

Post  DaveG Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Here is a vehicle i thought you guys might like.
Bruce the owner has just joined Jets car club, It started life as a 59 Fairlane Wagon it's had the back doors welded up the roof was removed front screen and pillars cut down and a new lower slung aluminium roof made which lifts off to reveal a roadster cover from the seats to the tailgate. She's powered by a 351 & C6 and has Valiant torsion bar front suspension. quite a package  i'm sure you'll agree. I dont have a shot with the roof lifted off, I'll contact Bruce to see if we can get one.

Not your usual 59 Fairlane Pa200610
Not your usual 59 Fairlane Pa200611
Not your usual 59 Fairlane Pa200612
Not your usual 59 Fairlane Pa200613
Not your usual 59 Fairlane Pa200614
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum