Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL: Is Saturday ok for a cruise

3 posters

Go down

Is Saturday OK for a Cruise or no good.

POLL:  Is Saturday ok for a cruise I_vote_lcap100%POLL:  Is Saturday ok for a cruise I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
POLL:  Is Saturday ok for a cruise I_vote_lcap0%POLL:  Is Saturday ok for a cruise I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
POLL:  Is Saturday ok for a cruise I_vote_lcap0%POLL:  Is Saturday ok for a cruise I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

POLL:  Is Saturday ok for a cruise Empty POLL: Is Saturday ok for a cruise

Post  Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:35 pm

We are looking at organising some future Cruises but with most Sundays already taken we've been discussing Saturdays, then we still have Sunday for cleaning the car or another cruise, What's your thoughts. NON MEMBERS CAN VOTE IN THIS POLL.

Admin
Admin

https://tccf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

POLL:  Is Saturday ok for a cruise Empty how do i vote ?

Post  oldsmobilesdownunder Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:48 am

can't seem to get it to take my vote - YES.

oldsmobilesdownunder

Back to top Go down

POLL:  Is Saturday ok for a cruise Empty Re: POLL: Is Saturday ok for a cruise

Post  DaveG Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:49 pm

I'll look into Gary, not sure what's wrong there.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

POLL:  Is Saturday ok for a cruise Empty Re: POLL: Is Saturday ok for a cruise

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down