Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best wishes to Phil

+4
jptbird
Giobus
1963-FTB
DaveG
8 posters

Go down

Best wishes to Phil Empty Best wishes to Phil

Post  DaveG Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 am

Hi Guys
A lot of guys on here either know or have recently met Phil, Yep that's Phil the buy of the decade $10k Gold 65

Well Phil had a heart attack in the early hours of Tuesday morning and luckily Christine, Phil's wife called an ambulance straight away, he's now in Hospital recovering, they're saying he'll be there for a little while but we've been mates for 30 years and I know what a fighter he is, I'm sure he'll be up and about and back with all of us very soon. get better mate, That bird of yours is way too pretty to be sitting at home, we've got some cruising to do. Dave

Last edited by DaveG on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Best wishes to Phil Empty Re: Best wishes to Phil

Post  1963-FTB Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:38 am

get well soon Phil.

1963-FTB
1963-FTB

Back to top Go down

Post  Giobus Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:43 am

Not good news Dave,

>> Keep us posted on Phil's recovery.

To a speedy recovery and a summer of Cruising in a Beautiful 1965 Flairbird.

Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Best wishes to Phil Empty Best wishes Phil

Post  jptbird Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:04 am

All the best Phil.
Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Looking forward to seeing you in your 'buy of the decade' soon.
regards James
jptbird
jptbird

Back to top Go down

Post  65birdman Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:44 pm

get well mate and take care of your self
65birdman
65birdman

Back to top Go down

Post  tony b Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Get well soon Phil, I can't believe it you looked so good on Sunday showing me your beautifiul 65.
Tony.

tony b

Back to top Go down

Post  1963-FTB Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Dave

I just been thinking, can we take up a collection and get phil something to wish him a 65-TBird Speedy recovery, i will start with a $20.00 donation, which i can give to you dave on Monday Club meeting.
1963-FTB
1963-FTB

Back to top Go down

Post  spits 65 bird Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:14 pm

that is awful news hard to believe after socializing with him on sunday our thoughts and best wishes are with him
spits 65 bird
spits 65 bird

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Thanks for all the well wishes guys, Phil's not able to use the Computer yet, but I'm sure he'll be very happy that so many of you have taken a minute to wish him well.

He's got a few days of tests ahead because of a very very serious complication. Apparently we all have something in our blood that fights infection Cancer patients suffer from reduced levels which is regarded as very serious It's shown up that Phil has none of this in his blood and that even contracting a common cold may well have killed him, They only found out because of the tests they were running to find the cause of the heart attack.

Platon that's a really nice idea mate, but Phil wouldn't want that, maybe we should buy him a Tatts ticket, his luck has to change eventually.

If any of you guys have a direct line or even casual contact with the big guy upstairs just let him know that Phil's got a lot of crusin to do with his TBird family before he'll be ready to make that journey, we aint lettin him go yet. Thanks again guys. Dave
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Best wishes to Phil Empty To a sick T'Birder

Post  usa6t4 Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Hi All, Chris here USA6T4, sorry to say we've just caught the news of our mate Phil, thanks to Kev Spits, and we'd like to wish Phil and Christine all the best and a speedy recovery to Phil. We know that Phil's a tough guy after spending all that time with a bad back. So Phil, don't let this beat you Mate. We've got T'Bird Cruising to do. Chris and Allison.
usa6t4
usa6t4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down