Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBird Clubs in NSW

5 posters

Go down

TBird Clubs in NSW Empty TBird Clubs in NSW

Post  Pete66Bird Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Hi guys
I've been reading my way thru the forum, some great reading here.
I saw the Thunderbird Clubs section and had a read. Is there a Club in NSW I can join, I've had my TBird for 6 months but never really thought about a club until i came on here.
Iposted up a question in the Tech section and Mark mr64tbird responded a few minutes later with an answer. How good is that. Any way back later Pete

Pete66Bird

Back to top Go down

TBird Clubs in NSW Empty Re: TBird Clubs in NSW

Post  DaveG Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Hi Pete
There are a few guys on here, Damo64 and a few others looking at starting something up, I think Damo even lives in your area. You could PM him and get the inside info or wait and he'll be checking in soon he'll see your post. Dave
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phsyco Chicken Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 am

Hi Pete
Disregard my name i am normal, i just like to standout in a crowd. I'm one of the NSW crew

mate you must live less than 5 minutes from me. i'm in Baulkum Hills, we haven't formed our club as yet but it will happen (Harbour city Thunderbirds). We were well underway but tragically one of our guys (Badbird) got killed in a car accident amazingly it was the night we all got together to talk about setting up the Club. our guys have all been laying low since that night. just coming to grips with the loss, most weekends we've been getting together at Badbirds house and working to finish the restoration he'd started fitting a new kitchen & bathroom to his family home so the 6 of us are finishing it off should be all done Tomorrow, then we'll get a plummer in to do final connect and sign off and same with electricals.

Anyway enough of that I'll PM you my contact details and we can meet up, infact Damo our leader was talking about us getting together for Sunday breakfast every second Sunday, that would be a good chance for you to meet the lads.

Phsyco Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete66Bird Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Hi All
Had a great day Today with the NSW crew, we had breakfast together at Castle Hill then went to Joneseys house, I'm a Plumber so I did the plumbing connections and signed it off for them lovely family I didn't know Jonesy but if his two lads are any indication he must of been a great bloke, i cant belive what these mates of Jonesy Damo Deano Phsyco Chicken Daveo Rick & Pete have done for this family. It's a real feel good feeling. I feel humble to have met these guys and they reckon I cant get out now so looks like i'm part of the Crew. it would be great to imagine that everyone is like these guys but we know that's not true. they've given up every Sat a/noon & Sunday for the past 4 or 5 weeks to get this reno done and believe me they've done a ripper job.

You guys should be proud of yourselves I bet Jonesy is up there saying yep they're my mates.

Pete66Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  rhinosoft Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:33 am

Hi Pete,

thanks for the update, as you said the NSW crew are a great bunch; us Mexicans would love to meet you all one of these days. I have kept a message on my PC that BadBird wrote on the Forum (possibly his last?) because what he wrote was so true and humourous; what do they say "only the good die young"!!

Graeme
clown
rhinosoft
rhinosoft

Back to top Go down

TBird Clubs in NSW Empty RE: TBIRD CLUBS IN NSW ~ THE GUYS!!

Post  Giobus Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:58 am

Morning Pete,

This FORUM has pieced together more GOOD FEELING posts than l ever seen in any other forum website.

It's nice to see that people still help each other out in this modern age.

Your amongst a good group of guys in NSW.

And it's a car that has bought us together ~ Thunderbird
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down