Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linda's new name

3 posters

Go down

Linda's new name Empty Linda's new name

Post  Linda Wed May 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Not sure why I ever used the name I did, I'd had a few wines after work with a friend and figured it might be a laugh. I'm sorry I emailed the Admin Tonight and they have kindly changed me to Linda thank you for that that name made me sound like some horrible slut. I'm really not like that at all. Sue (runaroundsue) rang me at work Today and said what R U doing note to self don't drink wine (well maybe cut back a bit). Linda

Linda

Back to top Go down

Linda's new name Empty Re: Linda's new name

Post  rhinosoft Thu May 03, 2012 8:34 am

Hi Linda,

thanks for the clarification, that will make my wife more at ease cat .

Graeme
rhinosoft
rhinosoft

Back to top Go down

Linda's new name Empty Re: Linda's new name

Post  DaveG Thu May 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi Linda
Well that's a relief, The last thing we want on the Forum are Horrible Sluts,
they're no fun at all Embarassed .
DaveG
DaveG
Admin