Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foosed. How about this.

2 posters

Go down

Foosed. How about this. Empty Foosed. How about this.

Post  DaveG Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:44 am

Hey guys
Was thinking I might Foose my car,
For those who've never seen Overhaulin this TBird use to be a White Hardtop, Chip Foose cut the roof off, now she's a True Roadster No Roof at all, Not sure it would suit Melbourne's weather. Might be OK if we lived in Brisvegas. Funny thing about this car is usually when Overhaulin do a car I've noticed they remove the Windscreen wipers to clean up the cowl. This one still has wipers but no roof, Figure that one out. They've also shaved the door handles and fitted door poppers.

Hey Kev, wanna doin this to yours, get that wind in the hair experience. I'm sure Carmen would love it.

Foosed. How about this. Untitl10
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Foosed. How about this. Empty Re: Foosed. How about this.

Post  spits 65 bird Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 pm

yeah dave you guessed it l love it we must have the same taste. any news on your car
spits 65 bird
spits 65 bird

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Hey Kev,
She's off to the Auto Elec Tomorrow, I'll drop her off on the way to work. Hopefully he can sort it.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum