Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferrari 275 NART Spyder world record auction price

2 posters

Go down

Ferrari 275 NART Spyder world record auction price Empty Ferrari 275 NART Spyder world record auction price

Post  jptbird Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:39 pm

jptbird
jptbird

Back to top Go down

Ferrari 275 NART Spyder world record auction price Empty Re: Ferrari 275 NART Spyder world record auction price

Post  DaveG Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:53 pm

My God
How, what, why, where, I'm obviously not the car buff i thought i was....... I just cant see the value there.
I'm sure a 60's Ferrari is cool but that's just stupid money.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ferrari 275 NART Spyder world record auction price Empty Re: Ferrari 275 NART Spyder world record auction price

Post  jptbird Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 pm

I think it is going to be a ...WTF...response from almost everyone that reads it.

What do you have to do on this planet to be able to generate this sort of purchasing power?
jptbird
jptbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum