Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakfast Gathering, 14th July BP Eastlink

4 posters

Go down

Breakfast Gathering,  14th July  BP Eastlink Empty Breakfast Gathering, 14th July BP Eastlink

Post  Giobus Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Our next Breakfast is Sunday 14th July,

Remember we are now at

BP Eastlink Rowville between Ferntree Gully Rd & Wellington Road  (Outbound)
8:30am ~ 11am
Come and say Gidday, Have Brekky or a Coffee, or just talk cars
Breakfast Gathering,  14th July  BP Eastlink Brekky10
Breakfast Gathering,  14th July  BP Eastlink Bp_eas10
If you have any questions regarding the Breakfast Gathering, call Giovanni 0419694523
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Gathering,  14th July  BP Eastlink Empty Re: Breakfast Gathering, 14th July BP Eastlink

Post  DaveG Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:36 pm

For anyone interested
Following the Breakfast we will be joining Lets Go Crusin for thier Mid Winter Cruise to Sorrento. this cruise attracts in excess of 200 cars meeting at the registration point at Frankston and cruising down Nepean hwy, you dont have to be an LGC member to join in. If you're interested Call Dave for more Info 0407 024 688
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Gathering,  14th July  BP Eastlink Empty Sunday Breakfast and LGC cruise July 14

Post  Igalop Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:52 pm

We would love you all to join us on our Annual Midwinter Cruise.
For Details see link below. C U there.
http://www.letsgocruisin.com.au/cruisin-mid-winter.html
LGC Member # 1
Igalop
Igalop

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Gathering,  14th July  BP Eastlink Empty Re: Breakfast Gathering, 14th July BP Eastlink

Post  DaveG Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:18 am

Hi Igalop
Some of us from Jets car club are meeting at the Breakfast leaving there at 9:30am and heading down to the LGC Frankston Registration point.  we've booked 20 for lunch at Trattoria Pizza & Pasta in the main st of Sorrento.   Looking forward to this it's usually a ripper day.
Lets hope the weather is kind to us.  Dave
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igalop Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:41 am

I am heading down to Melbourne today from home here in Longford (Sale) Dave.  Since I moved down here from Narre Warren 2 1/2 years ago, I don't get to as many shows or cruises but have not missed a LGC Mid Winter cruise since it's inception. I might cruise over to your breakfast and have a look before I too, head on down to Frankston/Sorrento. I will stay with my daughter at Montrose so I can leave early and hit the asphalt. Shame it looks like a few showers but I drive my car for enjoyment and a little precipitation aint gunna stop me.
Keep cruisin' !
Igalop
Igalop

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Igalop wrote:I am heading down to Melbourne today from home here in Longford (Sale) Dave.  Since I moved down here from Narre Warren 2 1/2 years ago, I don't get to as many shows or cruises but have not missed a LGC Mid Winter cruise since it's inception. I might cruise over to your breakfast and have a look before I too, head on down to Frankston/Sorrento. I will stay with my daughter at Montrose so I can leave early and hit the asphalt. Shame it looks like a few showers but I drive my car for enjoyment and a little precipitation aint gunna stop me.
Keep cruisin' !

keep Cruisin !!!!!

Love that, the group we have in the Jets Car Club are like you they all believe these cars should be Driven not Hidden. a little rain never hurt anyone, be great to catch up at the Breakfast Tomorrow and we'd be happy to have you cruise down with us if you want to.

I mean we've gotta look after an ex Narre boy.  Cheers hope to see you in the morning.

Last edited by DaveG on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Gathering,  14th July  BP Eastlink Empty Mid Winter Cruise. LGC.

Post  Igalop Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Hope you all enjoyed the day even if we had to put up with the drizzle. It's always nice to put a name to a face. Cheers...........Ian (Johnno) Johnson.
Igalop
Igalop

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Hi Ian (Igalop)
As you said great to meet up and put a Face to the Name.
Very very ordinary weather in Melbourne Today, so only 6 cars at the Breakfast all of which were there for the Cruise to Sorrento.
No pics from the Breakfast sorry.  Cheers Dave
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Gathering,  14th July  BP Eastlink Empty Mid Winter Cruise, LGC

Post  Igalop Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 pm

http://www.letsgocruisin.com.au/cruisin-photos-midwinter2013.html

Pics in above link from LGC Midwinter Cruise.
Enjoy, all!
Igalop
Igalop

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Thanks Ian
The LGC Photographers do a great job. in pretty unpleasant conditions too.
I was going to post up some pics but I think you've got em all covered, Thanks again.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Giobus Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Hi Ian,

Great set of photos, the weather didn't help over the weekend but some nice cars there!

Thanks
Giobus
Giobus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Carps Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:13 am

Think I missed last month and I'll be missing again this month, should have a few good stories and one or three new photers when I get back.

Carps

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down