Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Where is Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is Everyone

Post  orsm65 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Thanks to the Admin for creating this Forum for Classic Cars, why arn't peeps usin it. Someone gives us a Forum where we can talk shit and put up things about classic cars and no bastard uses it. I go to OZ Rodders and those guys make the most of thier Forum, so does US Muscle Car. John

orsm65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Everyone

Post  USFairlane66 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:58 am

Hi Orsm
You're right mate we're lucky to have the forum and shuld be usin it more

In my opinion the problem is most Hot Rodders build thier cars and search the net for parts etc therefore they become computer literate and willing to use a forum,
90% of Classic Car guys just buy a car from the states already restored or as a shit heap & drive em as is very few buy one and re-build it, most just drive them as they are and there's plenty of shit heaps that should be restored, one day it will hurt all enthusists because these dick heads won't look after the cars properly they will deteriorate and accidents will happen putting the spotlight on all US Imports. We all pay the price, Because these tools and that's most Guys who own Classics dont work on them they dont use the Net and are basically computer Dumbasses and dont get on forums. that's my 2c worth, Oh by the way I fully rebuilt my car myself. Damo
USFairlane66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:17 am

Hi Guys
Thanks for the kind words re the Forum, Not sure why it's not seeing the use it should see. with 30+ registered members there should be a lot more posts going up, there are approx 150 visitors per day on the site but very few are registering. I'm going to give it a week or two and if we dont get more people posting I'll just close it down. Cheers dave

Those that matter dont Judge, Those that Judge dont matter
No Chrome = No Class
DaveG
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: