Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging Rock Great Day

2 posters

Go down

Hanging Rock Great Day Empty Hanging Rock Great Day

Post  Cool Cruzer Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Sorry I didn't make the breakfast guys (I will next Month)

Went to Hanging Rock, my first time, what a day absoloutley loved it. My wife and i were sitting taking in the sights and this guy walks up and says Hi i'm US fairlane66 (Jeff) from the Forum, so he brought his wife over and we sat and chated for an hour we talked about car clubs and he said I've just joined Eagles Rod & Custom, so we wandered over and they seemed like really nice people so I joined them as well, they liked my car not sure it qualifys as a Rod or Custom but I joined up anyway. They said if any other guys here are looking for a club just contact Dwayne, Dwayne_ERC@bigpond.com They will want to see your car before allowing entry, has to be modified.

What a day even the wife really enjoyed it, we had the grandkids with us so it was a great family day, met some really nice people, told them to visit here. Thanks to Jeff & Julie enjoyed the day with you guys, This is exactly why we bought the car to meet new friends and enjoy our cruises. Jeff took heaps of pics hopefully he'll put them up.
Cool Cruzer
Cool Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Hanging Rock Great Day Empty Re: Hanging Rock Great Day

Post  USFairlane66 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Hey Mr Cool Cruzer
Great to meet you and yours last weekend, Loved it even my wife hasn't stopped talking about it,
Oh they are so nice lovely people, are you home Saturday i'll drop those wheels off so you can try them.
Next month we can cruise to the Breakfast Together we can see if anyone else lives out here as well.
USFairlane66
USFairlane66

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Cruzer Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Hey Jeff
likewise mate was good to meet up with you guys at hanging Rock.
Where were you Yesterday got to the meet point and the guys from Eagles Rod & Custom Club said he's not coming anyway off we went to Ballarat 4 cars from Eagles RCC, we stopped at the servo on the ring road at 7:30am I went to the Shithouse when I came out they were gone. caught them up the road a bit they stopped when they realised we were missing.

Got sick of the pathetic show so did a lot of Cruising around Ballarat, saw Kevins car sitting on the ground near the pub stopped and looked around but no one there so we moved on again.
Cool Cruzer
Cool Cruzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down