Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Bugger me what happened

3 posters

Go down

Well Bugger me what happened Empty Well Bugger me what happened

Post  Phsyco Chicken Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Geeeez i dont know you take a few weeks Holiday and when you get back things have changed WTF is goin on.
U.S Classic Cars hey i always thought there was only one US Classic. maybe i'm wrong

Ok well I'll give this stupid bloody idea a try for a few weeks and when it doesn't work you can just put it back to the way it was Oh i like the colours you can keep them

Whats next with you lads a Club Oh no you guys are tied to Deleted arent you the one we hate so much but we're not allowed to mention.

I'm gunna get on the phone now to the boys and you fellas are gunna cop some S--T over this little cockup.

Daont move I'll be back Mrs Phsyco is calling me.

Phsyco Chicken

Back to top Go down

Well Bugger me what happened Empty Well Bugger me what happened

Post  65bird Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:58 pm

The same with me Phsyco Chicken, I just got back from over a weeks break, no internet access and I see a US Classics Forum.
I know things are a bit slow sometimes on the Thunderbirds Down Under forum but didn't we take a vote to keep it as is? Question Question
65bird
65bird

Back to top Go down

Well Bugger me what happened Empty Re: Well Bugger me what happened

Post  DaveG Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:08 am

Well the moral to this story is dont go away for a week.
Apart from colour & Theme changes what else has changed, Content is exactly as it was, with some added extras.

We didn't take a vote, we asked for opinions and even that was a close result considering the entire community at that time were TBird owners.

Some people just dont like change, i think they're called.... Amish
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Bugger me what happened Empty Re: Well Bugger me what happened

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum