Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody know what happened to.....

Go down

Anybody know what happened to..... Empty Anybody know what happened to.....

Post  MMIII Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:26 pm

I know this is a 1000 to 1 longshot but with the internet there just might be someone out who either now owns or knows what happened to a '64 H/T that, between late 1964 and about 1969 was always parked in a service station/farm machinery workshop in Moama NSW. My father would take the family from Melbourne to Deniliquin at least 6-7 times a year and it was always the highlight of the trip to spot the T'bird as we came off the bridge into NSW. It was a highlight because in those days the car appeared in Moama within months of being released for sale to the public in the US. Even as a teenager I thought it was strange to find a T'bird in Moama and at that time I reckoned I knew every Thunderbird in Melbourne. It's no great drama if no-one knows the car but it's just of those things that has been at the back of my mind for over 40yrs.....I wonder what happened to that T'bird? Cheers Grant

MMIII

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum