Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunderbirds at Phillip Island

2 posters

Go down

Thunderbirds at Phillip Island Empty Thunderbirds at Phillip Island

Post  BulletBird1962 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Well It has taken me 9 months to upload photos from my mobile phone onto you tube , Click on link below to veiw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EZAymZ8ESpQ

Hi Arthur, I've had to DELETE some of your text , I'm very sorry mate but we are not permitted to mention on this Forum any events hosted by the Club that most of us here are members of

Big changes are planned for this Forum and the new Website so stick with us and all will be revealed shortly.
DaveG

Last edited by DaveG on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:17 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Removal of some text)
BulletBird1962
BulletBird1962

Back to top Go down

Thunderbirds at Phillip Island Empty THUNDERBIRDS AT PHILLIP ISLAND

Post  jptbird Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 am

Very nicely done Arthur.
Beautifully shot and edited.

Just saw your video from Jells Park as well. Didn't know that one existed either.
jptbird
jptbird

Back to top Go down

Thunderbirds at Phillip Island Empty Re: Thunderbirds at Phillip Island

Post  BulletBird1962 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:05 am

Thanks James , The photos were taken with a mobile phone , that only has a 3 mega pixel camera. I used windows movie maker to make these photos come to life. its so easy to use, even I can use it. The music was supplied by you tube when I uploaded it.
BulletBird1962
BulletBird1962

Back to top Go down

Thunderbirds at Phillip Island Empty Re: Thunderbirds at Phillip Island

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum