Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

SHELL UNLEADED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHELL UNLEADED

Post  BulletBird1962 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:27 pm

On friday my local shell service station put up the price of unleaded petrol to $1.49 per litre , which I thouht it was the weekly clycle, but when I drove around the last two days, I found that each suburd that had a 7eleven or a BP next to a shell , The shell unleaded price was $1.30 a litre, Where suburbs that only had a shell petrol station was priced at $1.49 a litre. Shell is trying to charge me 19¢ a litre more becase there is no competition here. This proves how greedy shell is . I will not be buying petrol from the Bundoora shell ever again. So much for the ACCC.
Don`t get me started on Coles - woolworths , all * EVIL *
Twisted Evil
BulletBird1962

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHELL UNLEADED

Post  1963-FTB on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:03 pm

I fuelled the Ute today at one of those Woolworths outlets and remembered I had one of those discount Cards and got $0.15 a litre of, it saved me $10.13 at the end, that was for 98% not the 91%

You just have to shop around, but if you complained directly to Shell Customer service they will send you up to a %50 discount at your next fuel stop.

1963-FTB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BulletBird1962 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm

I am happy to shop around . A year ago there were 4 major fuel outlets , now we are down to 3 major fuel outlets. Who knows how many we will have in the next few years . We do need more competition , other wise you wont be able to shop around. Rolling Eyes
Cheers Arthur
BulletBird1962

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mattyel on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 am

I live in Arhnem land and BP has the only servo in town. I think I payed about $2.10 the other day.

No ossifer, I'm not as think as you drunk I am

mattyel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwibird on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:16 pm

mattyel wrote:I live in Arhnem land and BP has the only servo in town. I think I payed about $2.10 the other day.

Sounds like NZ!

Put in 9.26 litres into my Marina yesterday, cost just over $20 Shocked
Kiwibird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BulletBird1962 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:37 pm

[quote="Kiwibird"]
mattyel wrote:I live in Arhnem land and BP has the only servo in town. I think I payed about $2.10 the other day.

Sounds like NZ!

Put in 9.26 litres into my Marina yesterday, cost just over $2
0 Shocked [/quote
sorry to hear you guys have to pay so much for petrol, there nothing like fill you tank and driving all weekend. I guess that I was winging out loud but my local shell drop its price by 20¢ a litre to day in line with some other shell servo`s , but not all shells followed there is one in watsonia- view bank did not.
BulletBird1962

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top