Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie

5 posters

Go down

Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie Empty Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie

Post  Runaroundsue Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi everyone
Well after the whole import fiasco with the Corvette I ended up with most of my money back and after adding a little to it I now own a Mustang, OOPS still not a Thunderbird but at least it's a FORD !!!!.

It's a 66 A Code 289 mechanically it's perfect sounds beautifull starts first time needs a few little rust areas fixed,Interior is immaculate (New i think) I was told to have the floor pans checked out so I paid for a full inspection seems all good, drives great I paid $20k he wanted $24k.
Isn't it gorgeous.
Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie T2ec1610
Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie Kgrhqj11
Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie T2ec1613
Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie T2ec1614

Last edited by Runaroundsue on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Runaroundsue

Back to top Go down

Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie Empty Re: Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie

Post  orsm65 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:27 pm

That looks very nice, getting harder to find good ones.
club or full rego, Have you been to the Mustang Forum, they also have a club in Vic.
sorry that sounds like i'm trying to get rid of you, just trying to help. very nice car

orsm65

Back to top Go down

Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie Empty Re: Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie

Post  Plucker Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:22 am

Yea looks nice and straight ! that was fast i only read yeasterday about youre drama with the vet , I have always thought mustangs would be a great girls mussle car they have everything looks, power there just not 5 mts long .Bet i opened a can of worms with that comment ha sorry to all you guys out there with one .Dose she have power steering and aircon ?
Plucker
Plucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Runaroundsue Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Plucker, come on we all know size doesn't matter Embarassed

You're right it is a great Ladies muscle car, i love it. SuzieQ

Runaroundsue

Back to top Go down

Post  tony b Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi Sue glad to hear you've had some good luck for a change. Despite what everyone might say I like Mustangs I have one myself and they are great little cars to cruise in. Yours looks a beauty and red 66 you cna't go wrong. Looking forward to seeing on a cruise sometime.
Tony

tony b

Back to top Go down

Runaroundsue becomes Mustang Sally or Mustang Suzie Empty Re : Runaround Sue

Post  Oceanside TB Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Congrats with bouncing back from your previous disaster & happy cruising.
Cheers , Paul.
Oceanside TB
Oceanside TB

http://tbirds.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum