Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Video on You Tube

2 posters

Go down

National Video on You Tube Empty National Video on You Tube

Post  DaveG Wed May 23, 2012 6:09 pm

I spoke to a Forum Member this afternoon and he mentioned he'd been unable to watch the Nationals Video on this Forum so I've posted it on You Tube here's a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVQu3aVIq4I&feature=youtu.be
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

National Video on You Tube Empty Re: National Video on You Tube

Post  tony b Wed May 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Thanks Dave for posting this on Utube, what a great event it appeared to be, my favorite was leaving on Saturday morning how great did the cars all look leaving the Motel and heading down the road. Made feel as though I was there in the flesh. Loved teh silver Tbird song, where can I get a copy.

tony b

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Wed May 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Thanks Tony
Yeah nothing looks as good as a TBird rolling down the road.
That song is by a guy called Marc Cohen I'll put it on a disc for you.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum