Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Classic & Custom Car Forum, The forum for owners and lovers of Classic, Custom & 'Chrome Bumper' Cars.

Many areas of this Forum are only available to Members so Register now, It's free just click on the Register Tab at the Top of the page, Enter a Username & Password and you're in.Then you'll be able to visit all areas of the Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Car of the Month Info

2 posters

Go down

Members Car of the Month Info Empty Members Car of the Month Info

Post  DaveG Sat May 12, 2012 8:58 pm

It's easy to be Car of the Month, Contact me I'll email you a page with some questions just answer them, enclose at least 1 exterior and Interior Pic of your car and I'll post it all up for you. doesn't matter whether you've done a ground up resto or bought the car and enjoying driving it as is, just tell us what you know about the car. Obviously this is open to all Tbirds regardless of year.

Last edited by DaveG on Thu May 17, 2012 8:21 am; edited 3 times in total
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Members Car of the Month Info Empty Re: Members Car of the Month Info

Post  65birdman Mon May 14, 2012 6:22 pm

happy to kick this of if know ones put there hand up dave
65birdman
65birdman

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveG Tue May 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Sounds great Bill
I'll send you some questions, I'm just finalizing the question sheet now. Just answer them and fire them back,
do you have any more pics Maybe Exterior, Interior, Engine bay....Up to you, Or I can use the ones you've already posted Ill just add the story from the answers you send back.
If anyone else wants to do it for next Mth and so on, let me know I'll send the same question sheet as I'm sending Bill. This is open to all Thunderbirds regardless of year, no discrimination here. Cheers Dave
DaveG
DaveG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down